Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Travels on Mo Bus, Announces to Add 50 Electric Buses to Fleet
By News 18 09-Nov-2019
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik announced that 50 electric buses will be added to the public transport fleet shortly to sort the mobility issues in the state.
- Patnaik made the announcement while he took a ride on the Mo Bus from Biju Patnaik Airport Square to Jayadev Bhawan.
- "I dream of Mo Bus service becoming the lifeline of the capital region like Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) buses in Mumbai and Metro rail in Delhi and Kolkata," Patnaik said.
- On the occasion, Patnaik also unveiled mascot MOBBY (Mo Bus for Better You), the mascot was chosen after a contest was organised on social media in October.
- Mentioning that 'Mo Bus' has become a major mass transit facility in the capital region, he said, "It is heartening to see citizens opting for Mo Bus for commuting".
ALSO READ: Centre in no mood to raise coal royalty demand of Odisha
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know