Centre to extend Bhagiratha model in all over the country
By Telangana Today 12-Nov-2019
- The Centre is going to examine all possibilities of providing safe drinking water to all households on the lines of Mission Bhagiratha scheme of Telangana State.
- This observation came from none other than the Union Minister for Jal Shakti Gajendra Singh Shekhawat after he maintained that providing potable water is the minimum responsibility of the govt.
- Shekhawat also inquired the details about the works taken up as part of Mission Bhagiratha Scheme.
- “Due to Mission Bhagiratha there is a permanent solution to drinking water problem. As on date 23,968 habitations have been covered and only 91 are left in some remote tribal areas”, the CM told the minister.
- CM has also told the Union Minister that the Central government must extend financial help to Mission Bhagiraha Scheme as it also has objective of providing safe drinking water to all.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know