BJP Protest Outside Kolkata Municipality Over Hike in Dengue Cases
By News 18 13-Nov-2019
- On Wednesday, BJP youth workers and police clashed during a rally protest against the hike in dengue cases in the city.
- The protestors accused the Trinamool Congress government of trying to "hush up" the figures.
- WB BJP Chief Dilip Ghosh said that the TMC is keen on hiding the numbers than taking steps to tackle the menace.
Also Read: Mamata Government Owed Us Rs 46 Crore: BSNL
- Let us tell you that as many as 44,852 dengue cases were reported from Kolkata and its adjoining areas.
- According to government officials, 25 people have died of dengue in the state since January.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know