Mamata Government Owed Us Rs 46 Crore: BSNL
- Telecom operator BSNL claims that the WB government owes them Rs 46 Crores.
- The company also urged the state to expedite the payment as it has been facing a cash crunch.
- BSNL CGM Ramakant Sharma said, "Due to this cash crunch BSNL has not been able to pay its own employees."
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee Announces Rs 2 Lakh Compensation to Cyclone Hit Families
- He further said that they have sought stay till March 2020 for payment of power bills and requested the state not to stop the power supply otherwise BSNL service will collapse.
- According to sources, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad had written to WB government asking them to intervene in the matter