Mamata Government Owed Us Rs 46 Crore: BSNL
By Times Of India 13-Nov-2019
- Telecom operator BSNL claims that the WB government owes them Rs 46 Crores.
- The company also urged the state to expedite the payment as it has been facing a cash crunch.
- BSNL CGM Ramakant Sharma said, "Due to this cash crunch BSNL has not been able to pay its own employees."
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee Announces Rs 2 Lakh Compensation to Cyclone Hit Families
- He further said that they have sought stay till March 2020 for payment of power bills and requested the state not to stop the power supply otherwise BSNL service will collapse.
- According to sources, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad had written to WB government asking them to intervene in the matter
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know