Mamata Banerjee Announces Rs 2 Lakh Compensation to Cyclone Hit Families
- WB CM Mamata Banerjee did an ariel inspection of the destruction caused by cyclone Bulbul at South 24 Parganas district.
- After the inspection, she also announced a compensation of Rs 2 lakh for the families of each of those killed in the storm.
- Apart from announcing compensation the CM also distributed relief materials to people affected by the destructive cyclone.
Also Read: TMC Holds a State-Wide Protest Against Central Govt Over NRC
- Mamata Banerjee also appreciated the steps taken by the district administration for minimizing the impact of the cyclone.
- Let us tell you that the death toll due to cyclonic storm Bulbul has risen to 14 in Bengal.