Mamata Banerjee Announces Rs 2 Lakh Compensation to Cyclone Hit Families
By Times Of India 12-Nov-2019
- WB CM Mamata Banerjee did an ariel inspection of the destruction caused by cyclone Bulbul at South 24 Parganas district.
- After the inspection, she also announced a compensation of Rs 2 lakh for the families of each of those killed in the storm.
- Apart from announcing compensation the CM also distributed relief materials to people affected by the destructive cyclone.
Also Read: TMC Holds a State-Wide Protest Against Central Govt Over NRC
- Mamata Banerjee also appreciated the steps taken by the district administration for minimizing the impact of the cyclone.
- Let us tell you that the death toll due to cyclonic storm Bulbul has risen to 14 in Bengal.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know