Former Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu invites people to deeksha over sand scarcity
By New Indian Express 12-Nov-2019
- TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, in an open letter to the people of State, called upon them to join his 12-hour to protest(Deeksha) over sand scarcity on November 14.
- In the letter, he introduced a free sand policy to make nature’s gift available to all so everyone would be able to fulfill their dream of building their homes at an affordable price.
- He added, "To fight for their rights and at the same time stand by the people suffering due to sand shortage, I have decided to take up a 12-hour protest".
- "We should stand by the families who suffered due to sand shortage," he said.
- The TDP chief asked the party leaders to expose the ‘lies’ of the YSRCP and ‘injustice’ they did to the people in the last five months.
ALSO READ: No threat to Telugu, it’s a must in all schools: Language panel chief
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know