No threat to Telugu, it’s a must in all schools: Language panel chief
By New Indian Express 11-Nov-2019
- The state government had faced criticism over introducing English as the medium of instruction in government schools.
- The government has kept Telugu or Urdu as a compulsory subject in all the government schools along with English as a medium of instruction.
- Andhra Pradesh Official Language Commission Chairman Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad has defended the state government’s decision.
- He congratulated the CM for making Telugu compulsory in the schools pursuing CBSE, ICSE and IB curriculum.
- Prasad further added that the government will help in the wider promotion of the Telugu language, as it will become one of the compulsory subjects in private schools as well.
ALSO READ: Andhra Pradesh: Govt to hold Assembly Winter Sessions in December first week
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know