Congress leader DK Shivakumar Hospitalized
By Times Of India 12-Nov-2019
- On Tuesday, Senior Congress leader D K Shivakumar has been hospitalized due to high blood pressure.
- On Monday night he complained of restlessness and back pain following which he was admitted to the hospital.
- A family source said that the doctors have recommended him three days of complete rest.
Also Read: Congress Should Support Sena for 5 Years: HD Deve Gowda
- Let us tell you that earlier this month Shivakumar was hospitalized because of diabetes-related complications, high BP,
back pain, and chest pain.
- The former minister was arrested by the ED in the alleged money laundering case. He was lodged in Tihar Jail till October 24.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know