Congress leader DK Shivakumar Hospitalized
- On Tuesday, Senior Congress leader D K Shivakumar has been hospitalized due to high blood pressure.
- On Monday night he complained of restlessness and back pain following which he was admitted to the hospital.
- A family source said that the doctors have recommended him three days of complete rest.
Also Read: Congress Should Support Sena for 5 Years: HD Deve Gowda
- Let us tell you that earlier this month Shivakumar was hospitalized because of diabetes-related complications, high BP,
back pain, and chest pain.
- The former minister was arrested by the ED in the alleged money laundering case. He was lodged in Tihar Jail till October 24.