Congress Should Support Sena for 5 Years: HD Deve Gowda
By NDTV 12-Nov-2019
- Former PM and JD(S) chief HD Deve Gowda said that if Congress extends support to Shiv Sena then it should continue that for 5 years because that is how they will win the trust of people.
- He said that it was Bal Thackeray who gave place to BJP in the state after LK Advani and former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee went to his residence and requested him for seats in the state.
- He further said that Uddhav Thackeray took a stand after BJP tried to neglect them, and now it is up to Congress and NCP to put the BJP down."
Also Read: Formation of BJP Govt is Against the Constitution: Siddaramaiah to President
- While talking about the Karnataka bypolls former PM said, "We have to see what decision is given by the SC."
- He also said that if there are elections then JD(S) will contest on 15 seats and are going to win
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know