Andhra Pradesh government scraps plan to develop start-up area in Amaravati
By New Indian Express 12-Nov-2019
- The Andhra Pradesh Government has dropped the plan to develop 6.84 km as a start-up area in the capital city of Amaravati.
- This plan was supposed to be executed with Singapore Consortium, but for now, the agreement has been terminated.
- Minister-in-charge of Trade Relations S Iswaran said that the Singapore Consortium was appointed in 2017 to help develop the 6.84 km start-up area of its new capital city Amaravati.
- Previously, Naidu’s TDP government had tied up with Singapore Consortium to develop the start-up area to boost development in the proposed capital.
- The Singapore Government has also issued a statement saying, “The closure is based on mutual consent between the GoAP and the Singapore Consortium.’’
ALSO READ: No threat to Telugu, it’s a must in all schools: Language panel chief
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know