Sonia Gandhi Authorises 3 People to Hold Talks With NCP
- Congress working president Sonia Gandhi spoke to NCP chief Sharad Pawar and allowed 3 party leaders to hold talks regarding govt formation in Maharashtra.
- Congress leaders Ahmed Patel, Mallikarjun Kharge and KC Venugopal would be holding a meeting with NCP chief Sharad Pawar in Maharashtra.
- KC Venugopal tweeted, "We three are going to Mumbai now and will meet Shri. Pawar at the earliest."
Also Read: Maharashtra: Sena Loses Time, Governor Calls NCP to Stake Claim
- Earlier Kharge said the party was holding discussion with NCP on Maharashtra government formation.
- Let us tell you that Shiv Sena suffered a setback in its efforts to put together a non-BJP government in Maharashtra.