Centre to promote medical devices park
By Telangana Today 11-Nov-2019
- The Union government has given the nod to the State government to set up the medical devices park at Sultanpur in Sangareddy district.
- IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao has laid the foundation stone for the Medical Devices Park in June 2017.
- The minister also informed that 14 companies had come forward to set up their units at the facility, coming up over 250 acres.
- The approximate investment is of Rs 450 crore and would provide employment for 4,000 persons and indirect employment to another 8,000.
- The Centre gave the nod for three other medical devices parks with a vision to support ‘Make in India’ initiative and provide world-class products at affordable prices for treatment.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know