Andhra Pradesh: Govt to hold Assembly Winter Sessions in December first week
By Thehansindia 10-Nov-2019
- Andhra Pradesh Assembly Winter Sessions are scheduled to begin in the first week of December. In the next two days, the speaker Thammini Sitaram would finalise the dates.
- The government is likely to approve new sand and liquor policies in the Assembly and is likely to announce its stand on the capital issue.
- The assembly would discuss the report presented by the committee set up for the development of the state.
- The Assembly will also discuss issues of seasonal diseases and the distribution of 25 lakh houses by Ugadi.
- It is also learnt that the proposal of Banakacharla Reservoir on Krishna and Godavari connection will be discussed in the Assembly.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know