Submit detailed report on dengue by November 15: Telangana High Court to state government
By Newindianexpress 10-Nov-2019
- Not satisfied with the report submitted by the state government with regard to tackling vector-borne diseases more particularly dengue.
- A division bench of the Telangana High Court has directed the authorities to submit a comprehensive report on the issue by November 15.
- Pursuant to earlier direction of the court, the principal secretary to medical, health and family welfare on Friday filed a report before the division bench.
- After perusing the report, the bench pointed out that though the report says about implementation of various programmes to tackle the menace, there was no evidence to show its implementation at the ground level.
- Referring to the court order dated October 24 for increasing the number of fogging machines, power sprayers and other machinery at least in Hyderabad area, the bench asked as to how many of them were procured.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know