‘Justice should not be denied to poor’: CM Pinarayi Vijayan tells Kerala police
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan told the officials to give priority to the poor while enforcing the law, irrespective of who is on the other side.
- Recently, Kerala police had committed major lapses in the Walayar sisters' death probe case.
- From not collecting proper evidence to allegedly not recording statements of the witnesses, there were widespread allegations over Kerala police in the Walayar sisters' death probe case.
- The Chief Minister gave this humble reminder in a Facebook post.
- “It should be understood that it is significant to help people and to gain their trust. Anybody should be able to come up to the police station without any fear or hesitation,” he said.
ALSO READ: Ayodhya case: Kerala chief minister asks people to show restraint