Ayodhya case: Kerala chief minister asks people to show restraint
By Times Of India 09-Nov-2019
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan has warned against attempts to disrupt peace and harmony in the society in the wake of the Ayodhya verdict.
- Vijayan told reporters, "We will not allow any untoward incidents to take place and police were on high alert,''.
- “The peaceful reactions to the incident enhanced Kerala’s enlightened status,” Chief Minister added.
- A day before the judgment, PM Modi has also appealed to the public, asking them to it a priority that this verdict strengthens India's glorious tradition of peace, unity, and harmony.
- He also recalled the violence that broke out across the country following Babri Masjid's demolition.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know