Ayodhya case: Kerala chief minister asks people to show restraint
The Times Of India
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan has warned against attempts to disrupt peace and harmony in the society in the wake of the Ayodhya verdict.
- Vijayan told reporters, "We will not allow any untoward incidents to take place and police were on high alert,''.
- “The peaceful reactions to the incident enhanced Kerala’s enlightened status,” Chief Minister added.
- A day before the judgment, PM Modi has also appealed to the public, asking them to it a priority that this verdict strengthens India's glorious tradition of peace, unity, and harmony.
- He also recalled the violence that broke out across the country following Babri Masjid's demolition.