Dilip Ghosh Making a Fool of Himself: TMC
By Times Of India 09-Nov-2019
- BJP and TMC once again came face to face after two cowshed owners tested Dilip Ghosh’s recent remark claiming there was gold in the milk of Indian cows.
- Sujit Das and Prasanta Mondal of Chanditala wanted gold loans against their cows.
- They said that they got this idea after they heard BJP WB Chief Dilip Ghosh's statement.
Also Read: WB Governor Appeal to People to Accept the Ayodhya Verdict
- While mocking Dili Ghosh TMC secretary Kamal Das said, "Ghosh and BJP are making a laughing stock of themselves."
- On the other hand, BJP’s Barasat president Shankar Mukherjee said: “TMC is engaging in dirty politics over our party state president’s statement.”
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know