WB Governor Appeal to People to Accept the Ayodhya Verdict
By Times Of India 09-Nov-2019
- In view of the Ayodhya verdict, WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar appealed to people to maintain communal harmony irrespective of the judgment.
- Let us tell you that the Supreme Court will announce the verdict on the sensitive case today.
- He said, "I appeal to the people to accept the judgment wholeheartedly. This is the requirement of the rule of law."
Also Read: Demonetisation was a futile exercise, knew it would ruin lives: Mamata Banerjee
- He further said, "It is everyone's responsibility to ensure that communal harmony is maintained irrespective of the judgment."
- A 5-judge Constitution bench, headed by CJI Ranjan Gogoi reserved the judgment on Oct 16th after a marathon hearing of 40 days.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know