Demonetisation was futile exercise, knew it would ruin lives: Mamata Banerjee
By Money Control 08-Nov-2019
- Mamata Banerjee on November 8 said that the Centre's move to demonetise high- value currency notes on this day in 2016 was a futile exercise.
- Mamata Banerjee said, demonetise had a negative impact on the country's economy.
- On the third anniversary of the note ban, she asserted that she knew from the very beginning that the decision would ruin millions of lives.
- West Bengal CM even quoted the figures from RBI which show it was a futile exercise.
- On the first anniversary of note ban, she had turned her Twitter display picture black in protest.
Also Read: Air Pollution is Similar to Death Penalty: Babul Supriyo
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know