Now, strict ‘no’ to mobiles at CM’s official residence
By The Hindu 08-Nov-2019
- Security personnel at the official residence of CM Yediyurappa are keeping extra watch after the surfacing of a video clip featuring him went all the way to the Supreme Court recently.
- They have banned the visitors to enter ‘Krishna’, the official residence with their mobile phones.
- Only bureaucrats attending meetings, elected representatives, and media persons are exempted from the ban, all others have to deposit their mobile phones at the security cabin.
- A policeman said, “We have been asked to strictly follow the new rule and not allow visitors with their mobiles."
- A few days ago, a video clip of Mr. Yediyurppa, in which he is heard saying that BJP national president Amit Shah oversaw the resignation of 17 MLAs, went viral.
ALSO READ: Disqualified Karnataka MLAs move SC for postponement of December 5 bypolls
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know