Disqualified Karnataka MLAs move SC for postponement of December 5 bypolls
By Economic Times 08-Nov-2019
- Bypolls for the Assembly seats are scheduled on December 5 and candidates are required to file their nomination papers between November 11 and November 18.
- Few of the Karnataka MLAs are challenging their disqualification as lawmakers ahead of the trust vote by the then H D Kumaraswamy government.
- The disqualified Karnataka MLAs moved the Supreme Court, seeking further postponement of the Assembly bypolls which are scheduled to take place on December 5.
- Over wich, senior Advocate Mukul Rohatgi said that the disqualified MLAs will not be able to file their nomination and moreover the apex court verdict has not been delivered on the particular issue.
- Where the apex court asked the counsel for the MLAs to file a fresh application in this regard.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know