Air Pollution is Similar to Death Penalty: Babul Supriyo
By Navbharat Times 07-Nov-2019
- Union Minister Babul Supriyo said that the burning of stubble in Punjab and Haryana before winter is a "seasonal gift" for Delhiites.
- He further said that this causes severe air pollution which is similar to "a death penalty".
- Supriyo said that the "right way" to fight air pollution has not been implemented in Delhi and other cities.
Also Read: Banks Not Interested in Giving KCC to Farmers: Union Minister Purushottam Rupala
- Talking about Punjab CM's letter to PM Modi, Supriyo said he should "introspect", especially when machines are provided for burning stubble to the state.
- The Union Minister said that 1500 machines were given to Punjab to convert the starch into compost without burning it.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know