Dharmendra Pradhan Urges Centre For Jharsuguda-Mumbai Direct Flight
By OTV 07-Nov-2019
- Dharmendra Pradhan sought the personal intervention of Hardeep Singh Puri for the introduction of a direct flight between Jharsuguda and Mumbai.
- There is a strong demand from commuters for a direct flight between Jharsuguda and Mumbai,” Pradhan wrote in a letter to the Union Civil Aviation Minister.
- The Union Minister said that Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik (UDAN) scheme truly gave wings to the dreams and aspirations of the common man.
- He said the direct flight operations earlier launched by SpiceJet from Jharsuguda airport to New Delhi and Hyderabad have been a great commercial success.
- He said there is a lack of direct air connectivity between western Odisha and India’s commercial capital, Mumbai.
Also Read: Odisha CM Announces Rs 1000 Cr For SCB Medical College
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know