Odisha CM Announces Rs 1000 Cr For SCB Medical College
By OTV 07-Nov-2019
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik announced a Rs 1000 crore plan for the development of SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack into a state-of-the-art, 3,000-bed integrated hospital.
- The Chief Minister said the premier medical college will be developed into one of the top three hospitals in the country.
- He said we will create a state-of-the-art, 3,000-bed integrated hospital equipped with the latest medical facilities.
- We should be able to compare ourselves with the best in the country. In fact, our transformational goal should be AIIMS plus, Patnaik said.
- To support this hospital, the government will create an ecosystem with the best accommodation and recreational facilities for both doctors and students, the Chief Minister said.
Also Read: Odisha Government inks pact to promote skill development
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know