Banks Not Interested in Giving KCC to Farmers: Union Minister Purushottam Rupala
By Navbharat Times 07-Nov-2019
- On Wednesday, Union Minister Purushottam Rupala said that many banks are not interested in giving the benefit of the Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme to farmers.
- At IISF 2019, Rupala said, "I am aware that banks are not showing interest in giving KCC as when farmers go to the branches of banks, they are not given importance."
- He further appealed to the farmers, "that they should inform about this to the ministry and we will do whatever is necessary. ”
Also Read: I am Not at War With Mamata Govt: WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar
- The minister said that under the KCC scheme, farmers can get up to Rs 1,60,000 of an interest-free loan.
- He said that the goal of the government is to bring every farmer under the purview of farmer credit.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know