Odisha Government inks pact to promote skill development
By Newindiaexpress 05-Nov-2019
- The State Government has decided to partner with Tata Strive and Tech Mahindra.
- A memorandum of understanding (MoU) and two agreements were signed in this regard in the presence of Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik here on Monday.
- The first agreement was signed between the Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE&T) and Tata Strive to impart life skills to students of Government ITIs to sharpen their soft skills and make them ready for employment in the industries.
- Official sources said this initiative will help in creating and enhancing the talent pool in the field of AI and machine learning.
- This is the first-ever centre of excellence in artificial intelligence space in a Government engineering college in the State by an industry.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know