Congress to Launch 'Wake up Kumbhkaran' Campaign Against BJP Govt
- Congress leader Jaiveer Shergill said the party will launch a ‘Wake up Kumbhakarna’ campaign to wake up the BJP government, which is “sleeping”.
- Shergill said that the party will hold campaigns across the country to aware the citizen about the failure of PM Modi's government.
- He said that the BJP government is responsible for the economic crisis the country is facing.
Also Read: Yediyurappa Allocated Rs 1000 Crores For My Constituency: Disqualified MLA Narayana Gowda
- He also demanded that BJP should present white papers on the economic crisis.
- “A national financial emergency should be declared,” he urged.