Yediyurappa Allocated Rs 1000 Crores For My Constituency: Disqualified MLA Narayana Gowda
By NDTV 06-Nov-2019
- On Tuesday, disqualified Karnataka MLA Narayana Gowda said that CM BS Yediyurappa had given him Rs. 1,000 crore.
- This amount was given for the development of his Krishnarajpet constituency and the money was being spent for development works.
- Narayana Gowda said Yediyurappa asked for his support to become CM and also allocated Rs1000 Crores for the development of Gowda's constituency.
Also Read: Team formed by BJP to Probe Who Leaked CM Yediyurappa Audio Clip
- He further said, " Don't you think I should support such a great person, I did it."
- Gowda also said that another JD-S MLA supported Yediyurappa for the funds to develop his constituency.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know