Kerala govt ready to support CBI probe in Walayar case if parents move court: CM
By News Minute 06-Nov-2019
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan said the government will help in CBI investigation of the death of two Dalit sisters at Walayar.
- CM gave this statement after the girl's mother alleged that CPI(M) workers were behind the death of the two girls.
- He offered his support at midnight from the floor of the Kerala Assembly.
- It was alleged that there were links between the accused CPI(M) workers and the Palakkad Child Welfare Committee (CWC), whereas CM in response stated that the appointments to the CWC were legal.
- The case was of January 2017, when the dead body of 2 sisters was found within the gap of 2 months at different places.
Also read: PIL in HC: Ebrahim Kunju converted black money into white
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know