PIL in HC: Ebrahim Kunju converted black money into white
By Mathrubhumi 05-Nov-2019
- A PIL was filed against the former PWD minister V. K.Ebrahim Kunju alleging the conversion of black money into white.
- Also, there are allegations that the minister had earned the black money from the Palarivattom scam.
- The petition filed by a native of Kalamassery stated that the former minister converted black money using the bank accounts of a noted newspaper.
- The complainer alleged that there has been suspicious transaction worth crores of rupees into the bank accounts of the Malayalam newspaper with Ebrahim Kunju as the director.
- On November 15, 2016 a PNB bank account named after P. A. Abdul Sameer had a deposit of Rs 10 crore which was credited to his SBI Kaloor branch account during demonetization.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know