Mamata Govt Announces New Pay Package For Teachers of State-Aided Universities
By Times Of India 06-Nov-2019
- WB CM Mamata Banerjee annouced that teachers in state-aided colleges and universities will get a better pay package from the New Year.
- CM Banerjee also said that her government would implement the revised UGC pay scale from January 1 next year.
- Despite this, a teacher's body is not happy with this announcement and threatened to go on 'strike' later this month.
Also Read: Kanhaiya Kumar to Flag Off the 'Yatra against NRC'
- The CM said that the implementation of the new revised pay scale will cost them an additional cost of Rs 1000 Crores.
- But, the teachers union said that they have been denied 4 years' benefit as the govt should have implemented this from January 2016.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know