Kanhaiya Kumar to Flag Off the 'Yatra against NRC'
By Telegraph India 05-Nov-2019
- The Joint Forum Against NRC has announced a rally across Bengal to protest the central government’s plan to carry out the NRC exercise throughout the country.
- This yatra against NRC will start from Darjeeling on Nov 15th and will conclude at Kakdwip in South 24-Parganas on Dec 8th.
- Let us tell you that Former JNU students’ union president Kanhaiya Kumar will flag off the yatra.
Also Read: TMC Refuses RS Committee Chair, Dubs it as “crumbs of tokenism”
- Prasenjit Bose said their demands include that 19 lakh NRC-excluded persons in Assam should be given citizenship, all detention camp in the state should be closed.
- They also demanded scrapping of the anti-refugee Citizenship Amendment Act, 2003, and withdrawal of the Citizenship Amendment Bill 2016 and NRC.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know