Team formed by BJP to Probe Who Leaked CM Yediyurappa Audio Clip
By Times Of India 05-Nov-2019
- Karnataka Dy CM Laxman Savadi said that a team has been formed by BJP to probe as to who leaked CM BS Yediyurappa's audio clip.
- Savadi said, "Yediyurappa only said that BJP was able to form a government because of the disqualified MLAs."
- He further said, "He did not mention home minister Amit Shah at all during the meeting as I was also present there."
Also Read: CM Yediyurappa Praises Rebel Congress Legislator MTB Nagaraj
- The deputy CM lashed out at Siddaramaiah for his remark and said it was in the habit of Siddaramaiah to make baseless allegations.
- Let us tell you, leader of the opposition in the legislative assembly Siddaramaiah accused Savadi leaking the audio clip of Yediyurappa.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know