CM Yediyurappa Praises Rebel Congress Legislator MTB Nagaraj
By Times Of India 05-Nov-2019
- CM BS Yediyurappa praised former Congress legislator MTB Nagaraj and urged residents of Hoskote, Bengaluru Rural, to vote for him.
- Let us tell you that Nagaraj represented Hoskote before he and 16 others were disqualified as MLAs over the revolt that brought down the Congress-JD(S) alliance.
- The 17 disqualified MLAs can contest the election if the SC ruled in their favor.
Also Read: Yediyurappa Govt to Enforce Quota for Kannadigas in Private Industries
- Yediyurappa said, “An honest man like Nagaraj should be re-elected. I request you to vote for him.”
- The CM further said, “he may become the candidate of any party, be it Congress, JD(S) or BJP. He may even be independent. Regardless of his party affiliation, he must win.”
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know