Yediyurappa Govt to Enforce Quota for Kannadigas in Private Industries
By Times Of India 04-Nov-2019
- The Yediyurappa govt can now intervene if private industries do not implement the rule of providing Kannadigas employment on priority in office.
- The amendment defines a Kannadiga as one who’s been living in Karnataka for 15 years and who can read and write Kannada.
- The law is applicable across all industries and companies that do not secure sops from the state government.
Also Read: Opposition Demands CM Yediyurappa's Resignations
- Karnataka Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Rules is a diluted version of the previous Congress govt's efforts to reserve 100% group C and D jobs for locals.
- This amendment will help the people and the government if private industries do not implement the rule properly.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know