Kerala: UAPA issue rocked the Assembly
By The New Indian Express 04-Nov-2019
- The recent arrest and invocation of anti-terror law UAPA on two CPM activists for their alleged Maoist links rocked the Kerala Assembly on Monday.
- Following this, Opposition UDF staged a walkout protesting denial of permission for an adjournment motion on the issue.
- Leader of Opposition Ramesh Chennithala compared Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, to Adolf Hitler of Nazi Germany.
- Accusing the CM for giving a free hand to police to indulge in state terror, Chennithala said Kerala has become the first state to invoke the amended UAPA law with draconian provisions.
- Pinarayi Vijayan repeated his stance that the state government will review the slapping of UAPA and will not allow misuse of the anti-terror law. He urged Opposition not to glorify Maoists and paint them as saints.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know