Kerala police to strengthen the security for CM, ministers A K Balan, K T Jaleel
By Mathrubhumi 04-Nov-2019
- Kerala Police have decided to increase the security for CM Pinarayi Vijayan and ministers A K Balan, K T Jaleel in the wake of Maoist threat.
- The police has taken the decision to provide security to the ministers after the protests being staged by the opposition party against Walayar incident and illegal marks moderation scheme.
- It is reported that police will further strengthen security in addition to the existing security arrangements.
- Police also guaranteed to provide security in the events participated by the chief minister.
- Security would be also strengthened for other ministers in the Maoist threat areas.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know