UAPA against two CPM workers: CM seeks explanation from DGP
By Mathrubhumi 02-Nov-2019
- Two CPM workers has been charged against Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA) in Kozhikode.
- Now, CM Pinarayi Vijayan has called the DGP Loknath Behera for the explanation regarding the case.
- To be noticed, CPM is a party that strongly opposes UAPA and even protested when UAPA was charged against CPM leader P. Jayarajan.
- The police had arrested the CPM branch committee members Alain Shuhaib and Thaha Faizal from Kozhikode for distributing pro-Maoist brochures.
- CPM Kozhikode district secretary P. Mohanan Master had come up against charging UAPA against the two who are students.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know