BJP leader Dharmendra Tiwari Creates Ruckus in Party office at Raipur
By Dainik Bhaskar 02-Nov-2019
- A meeting was going on in the BJP party's office Integral Complex, that suddenly ex-councilor Dharmendra Tiwari was seen coming down.
- He was saying that the local leaders are being mistreated, business people remain leaders in the party.
- The ruckus in the party office took place in front of Dr. Raman Singh, the National Vice President of the organization and all senior leaders.
Also Read: Union Minister Bhakta Charan Das Appointed as Observer of Chhattisgarh Congress
- Dharmendra Tiwari said that local leaders are not respected in the party.
- In the meeting organized in the name of Diwali Milan, the leaders were discussing the Mandal level elections of the organization and the upcoming corporation elections.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know