Union Minister Bhakta Charan Das Appointed as Observer of Chhattisgarh Congress
By Dainik Bhaskar 02-Nov-2019
- The AICC has appointed former Union Minister Bhakta Charan Das as an observer of the Chhattisgarh Congress.
- The state Congress in-charge will hold a meeting of party officials with PL Punia in the state.
- It is believed that the central government will review the preparations for the movement against the anti-people policies.
Also Read: Rajendra Prasad Mandal Appointed as the New Chief Secretary of the State
- Regarding this, from 5 to 15 November, Congress is preparing to speak against the Center's anti-people policy.
- This protest will also take place in Delhi including the Congress-ruled states.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know