Rajendra Prasad Mandal Appointed as the New Chief Secretary of the State
By Navbharat Times 01-Nov-2019
- The Chhattisgarh Government has appointed Rajendra Prasad Mandal, a 1987 batch officer of the IAS as the new Chief Secretary of the state.
- After the retirement of Chief Secretary Sunil Kumar Kujur, the state government has appointed Mandal as the new chief secretary.
- Along with this, eight other senior officers of the IAS posted in the state have also been transferred.
Also Read: Sonia Gandhi's Visit to Chhattisgarh 'Uncertain'
- Officials said that the state government posted the post of president in the revenue division Bilaspur Ajay Singh posted as Deputy Chairman, State Planning Commission.
- In place of Singh, they have appointed Chittaranjan Kumar Khaitan as Chairman, Revenue Board, Bilaspur.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know