WB Govt to Bring Back 131 Bengal Labourers Stuck in Kashmir
By Times Of India 02-Nov-2019
- After the video message from Kashmir became viral the WB government has decided to bring 131 Bengal laborers working in J&K home.
- The video showed four workers desperately talking about returning home after the Kulgam massacre.
- Banerjee said that two senior police officers are overseeing this operation and are helping those who want to return.
Also Read: WB Government Bans Pan Masala and Gutka Across Bengal
- The CM said, "Our New Delhi-based resident commissioner is working on the logistics and the migrant workers’ safety and security are our paramount concerns.”
- Let us tell you that 9 of them have been brought to Srinagar and the other 122 are scheduled to reach Srinagar on Saturday morning.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know