KTR seeks approval of the Centre for India's first National Design Centre
Also read: Germany going to aid Telangana in seed production
- Telangana IT and Industries Minister K T Rama Rao seeks the approval of the Centre for setting up India's first National Design Centre (NDC) in Hyderabad.
- Regarding this, the Minister has also submitted a representation to the Union Minister of Railways, Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal.
- Many industries had shown their interest in collaboration with the state government for the setting up NDC.
- K T Rama Rao requested Centre to provide an aid of Rs 3,418 crore for Phase-I of Hyderabad Pharma City.
- Reportedly, the Central fund will be spent on the development of roads, bulk water supply, an airstrip and other facilities. 50% funds will be provided for international infrastructure development.