BJP Doesn't Need Kumaraswamy's Support: Pralhad Joshi
By Times Of India 01-Nov-2019
- Union Ministers Pralhad Joshi said that though former CM H D Kumaraswamy is extending support the BJP government is safe and has not sought support from anyone.
- Joshi said there was no question of sidelining deputy chief minister Laxman Savadi.
- He also welcomed the decision to exclude the chapters on Tipu Sultan from school textbooks.
Also Read: BJP Govt Will Take a Decision on Removing Tipu Lessons Based on Committee Report
- Joshi said, “Tipu was a fanatic and Congress leader C M Ibrahim too has opined the same. It is better late than never.”
- Pralhad Joshi was interacting with the beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat health scheme and urged them to get more people to enroll.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know