BJP Govt Will Take a Decision on Removing Tipu Lessons Based on Committee Report
By Times Of India 31-Oct-2019
- The Karnataka government has directed the state Textbook Committee to furnish a report on a chapter on Tipu Sultan in middle school history textbooks.
- Yediyurappa said, "there is no confusion regarding removing the lesson on Tipu Sultan. Suresh Kumar told me that a committee has been formed."
- He further said, "Based on the committee report, a decision will be taken."
Also Read: I will not allow the medical college to be shifted to Chikkaballapura: DK Shivakumar
- He underlined that there was no change in the BJP government's stand on the issue.
- BJP government led by Yediyurappa had decided to scrap the Tipu Jayanti, started by the previous Congress government in 2015.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know