The bypolls in WB Should be Violence Free: WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar
By Times Of India 31-Oct-2019
- WB governor Jagdeep Dhankhar said the bypolls to three assembly seats in the state on Nov 25 must be free from violence.
- He was hopeful that the bypolls would be a milestone and show the world that "most peaceful elections are held in West Bengal".
- Dhankhar said, "the byelections must be violence-free as the last Lok Sabha elections created a different kind of impression."
Also Read: Senior CPI Leader Gurudas Dasgupta Passes Away at 83
- The bypolls are scheduled to be held in Kharagpur Sadar seat in West Midnapore district, Karimpur in Nadia and Kaliaganj in Uttar Dinajpur.
- The BJP had on several occasions alleged that its workers were killed in political violence unleashed by the Trinamool Congress.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know