It was BJP High Commands Decision to Appoint 3 Dy CMs: CM BS Yediyurappa
By Times Of India 30-Oct-2019
- On Wednesday CM BS Yediyurappa admitted that it was BJP high command’s decision and not his to appoint three Dy-CM.
- Yediyurappa said the party high command decided to get him 3 deputies and the decision was taken keeping political compulsions and calculations in mind.
- According to sources, Yediyurappa was in a shock when the party proposed to appoint three deputies to him.
Also Read: CM to Visit Assembly Segments of Disqualified MLAs
- Sources also say that to some extent he resisted but he had to give up when he knew that the party’s central leadership has made up its mind on the issue.
- Yediyurappa also dismissed reports that he was being controlled by his detractors within the state BJP and the party high command.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know