Conditions in Valley Worsened Due to Govt's Wrong Policies: Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
By Navbharat Times 30-Oct-2019
- Congress leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury accused the central government of following 'wrong policies'.
- He said that the situation in Jammu and Kashmir had worsened due to these wrong policies.
- Chaudhary said that the central government's entire interest is in hiding the 'real condition' of the valley.
Also Read: West Bengal BJP Demands Central Forces for Bypolls
- Congress leader also said that while the central govt is not allowing opposition MPs to go to Kashmir, the MPs of the EU are going for a walk in the valley.
- Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary also visited the families of the five laborers killed in the terrorist attack and appealed to the govt to bring the workers trapped in valley home.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know