West Bengal BJP Demands Central Forces for Bypolls
By Times Of India 30-Oct-2019
- Bengal BJP leaders demanded central forces for the three assembly bypolls due on November 25.
- State Congress leaders are also likely to send a representation to the chief electoral officer demanding central forces in each booth.
- Let us tell you that the law-and-order condition in the state has collapsed and post-poll violence is continuing.
Also Read: Sovan Chatterjee Visits CM Mamata Banerjee's House on Bhai Phonta
- At least 38 BJP workers have been killed in the state since Lok Sabha results were declared.
- Last year, Election Commission had deployed 10 companies of central forces for the Maheshtala bypoll.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know