BJP Leaders in Bengaluru Claims Scam in White-Topping
By Times Of India 26-Oct-2019
- On Friday, the BJP claimed a big scam in the white-topping project of Bengaluru roads taken up during previous regimes.
- They said both previous Congress and coalition JD(S)- Congress regimes were involved in these irregularities.
- Harish and Ramesh alleged that contractors were allowed to use sub-standard material, including key elements like cement, for construction of roads.
Also Read: We Are Going to Expose BJP's Anti-Farmer Policies: Congress Leader Krishna Byre Gowda
- They said, "When we tested the cement used for completed projects, we found sub-standard material was used for certain roads.
- Ramesh further said, "Once the project was reviewed, CM Yediyurappa sanctioned white topping of two roads at 5 crores less".
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know